We gather information from you when you register on our site or place an order. The personal info that we save comprises the personal data mandatory to identify or contact you such as name, email, residential address, phone number etc.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When Booking/Ordering or registering on our site/application, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, communication address, mobile number, Family members' Contact Numbers or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site/application or request for a service on our site/application.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a request, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other site features in the
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the users’ experience that makes your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Service Bee may use or share the information about you, in the following cases:
- Information revealed for the protection of Service Bee and others
- Information disclosed to service partners
- Disclosure to third parties on your request
- Disclosure to our website users
- By law enforcement or if demanded by government officials
- In the case of any monetary burglary or bankruptcy